|The Lemonade Stand Gang|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air date||July 9, 2011|
|Written by||Dan Mandel, Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
"The Family Thanksgiving"
"The Lemonade Stand Gang" is the twenty-second and final episode of the 1st season and the twenty-second episode overall.
It originally aired on July 9, 2011.
Dan and Chris set out to stop a group of underage ruffians who have begun extorting money from local residents through a neighborhood lemonade stand.
- Dan quotes The Princess Bride when he says "inconceivable!"
- The Lemonade Stand Gang hates being called "hooligans".
- Elise is concerned about Chris being beat up until she learns he was beat up by children.
- Timmy reads "The New Adventures of Population Control Johnny" and "Effective Business Strategies for Successful Pre Teens".
- Dan, Chris and Elise visit Ninja Dave's Cookies in this episode.
- The Wolf-Man (in human form) is seen taking Dolores home, so it's possible that Dolores is actually his daughter.
- The Animal Shelter from it's respective episode is seen in this episode, but this can't be possible since it was destroyed by Dan and replaced with a firing range.
- The Officer
- Large Harold (debut)
- Dolores (debut)
- Timmy (debut)
- Timmy's Mom (debut)
- Moose (debut)
- Wolf-Man (in human form)
- The first and only trailer was released on The Hub's YouTube channel on July 7, 2011.
- "This week, Dan is mounting a crusade against a group of local delinquents in "Dan Vs. The Lemonade Stand Gang." Premieres Saturday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT!" - description